Saturday 24 August 2013

Relaxing at the beach

This week I have been lucky enough to spend time at the beach. I like going to the beach but don't often get the time or the opportunity to go. Here in England we don't always get the ideal warm weather to visit the beach. It can be cold at the beach, however if you go on the right day you can wear a T-shirt and shorts instead of long trousers and thick jumpers.

One of my favourite things about going to the beach is walking barefoot in the sand and being able to dip my feet into the sea. Also if it's a warm day, I think it's nice to sit on the beach and read a book.

There are a lot of things you can do at the beach, so below I have made a list of things you could do if you get the chance to visit the beach this summer.
  • Walk barefoot along the beach
  • Dip your feet in the sea
  • Go swimming
  • Skim rocks on the water
  • Build sandcastles
  • Read a book

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picture followed you on both blog luvin and Google friend connect

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. You have a lovely blog. Followed you on blog lovin' and Google friend connect.

      Delete
  2. I don't follow, I stalk...
    I have a post on my weekly trips to Smegmess if you like the seaside..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.