Monday 3 June 2013

Hello


Hello and welcome to my blog

Today I thought I would do something I have always wanted to do….start a blog. I have wanted to create a blog for a long time now. The thing that held me back was what to name my blog. I thought of lots of different names but none of them sounded right. Then I asked myself what do I like. Something I spend a lot of time doing is paint and draw. I enjoyed taking art GCSE so some evening I will sit and draw or paint for hours. But the names I thought of linked to art didn't sound right. Next I thought about music. I listen to music everyday. Whether it be on the radio in the morning, playing CDs or listening to my iPod. I enjoy singing and listening to different musicians. This made me think about how much I daydream when I listen to music. Music sometimes makes me feel like I am in a music video. When I am listening to my iPod in the car I look outside and think about how the song may link to my life or could be used in the scene of a film. I hope I am not the only one who does this.
 
I think I spend too much time daydreaming. Whether it be in a boring lesson or when I have five minutes to myself. Often I daydream about my future and what I hope to do in the future. But I know that some of my dreams will never happen. I think it is good for people to have dreams and ambitions for the future. So this is where the name came from.
 
I plan on using this blog as a space to share things that I like and am interested in. Also some stories from my life.
 
To be honest I don't know how long this blog will last. I like to think that in a years time I will still be writing this blog.

Thanks for reading,

Robyn xx

2 comments:

  1. I dropped by to check out your blog cause I have the same t shirt as you, & I saw you mentioned 'Perks of being a wallflower', & my sister's been nagging me to see the movie ':v

    Good luck with your blog, I'd be interested to see some of your drawings, I love to draw too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog it means a lot.
    I'll try to include some of my drawings and paintings in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.