Wednesday 4 September 2013

Never leave work to the last minute

This is something I would always advise people to do, but rarely remember to do myself. If there was a piece of homework I did not like or want to do, I usually forgot about it until the night before it was due. Therefore I would spend some evenings in a panic because I had forgot to do that three page essay.

Although when I was in my last year of High School I got into the habit of doing my homework the day it was given. But since being away for summer I think it will be difficult to get back into the routine of doing work. Already I am stressing a bit.

So the day before I start school what am I doing? Trying to finish all the school work that needs to be handed in tomorrow. Why do I do this to myself?

2 comments:

  1. I need to follow this too thanks for posting this

    New Followers

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog :)
    do you wanna follow each other?

    http://iced-wolf.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.