Sunday 19 January 2014

Rediscovering Music

I love those days when I go back to a band or artist that I used to listen to a lot. It's great because I forgot how much I loved that song or musician. Also I amazes me that I can still remember all the words. So rediscovering old music usually results in me singing about dancing around my room just like I used to. It puts me in a good mood and reminds me of happy memories.

It's good to listen to old music as it can remind you of your childhood. Some of my childhood favourites were McFly and Busted; both bands are still on my iPod. I can't say how happy I was to hear that they were joining together to make McBusted.

With the changes in music and artists, we sometimes forget how good music used to be. There are some classics out there that are still popular decades later. Sometimes it's good to go back in time, music wise, and remember the good old classics that will always have a place in our heart.


2 comments:

  1. Im going to see mcbusted in concert this year which im so excited for because rhey were basically my childhood, great post:)

    www.daisieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are quite, good two bands combaining who have great talents & MUSIC! :) Offically your 3rd follower ;) Good Luck :) Could you check out my blog, and maybe follow too? x

    Rebecca,
    http://passionphotography-passionphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.