Thursday 4 July 2013

What I want to do this summer

Now that I am free for the summer there are things that I want to do but am either too lazy or forget to do. So to make sure I do everything I want to do this summer, I decided to make a list of things that I want to have done by the end of the summer.  So I thought I would share with you some of the things on my list.

Things I want to do this summer:

1. Finish decorating my bedroom
2. Get second ear piercings
3. Finish my Wreck This Journal
4. Finish my knitting project
5. Make a scrapbook full of Year 11 memories
6. 10 new posts to this blog

I have not included school work on the list because I will have to do that during the summer no matter what. I will make sure that I do everything on this list and will probably let you know when I have completed everything on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.