Friday 9 August 2013

Packing my suitcase

Today I'm travelling to spend the weekend in London with my Dad. I'm lucky enough to visit London two or three times a year for weekend visits. I like going on holidays and trips but it does involve packing a suitcase. I will usually leave packing my suitcase until the night before I'm travelling. For me packing usually involves making a list of what I need to pack, trying to get everything to fit in the case and in the rush of packing I will usually forget something.

I am sure I will write about my weekend in London when I return. I hope you have a good weekend.

Unfortunately this is not my suitcase. I didn't think you'd want to see my boring suitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.