Sunday 29 May 2016

Some of the daftest stories are the most memorable

We all have those stories that stick with us fora number of reasons. I would like to take a moment to appreciate the moments that aren't meant to be a big deal but are the ones that stick with you. The moments you think about and just smile at. It can be anything from ongoing inside jokes, to a classic moment that is often retold at meetups, or even a moment you keep to yourself.  These are the stories you look back on, the 'remember the time....' moments. The ones that will stay with you for years to come. I've found that a lot of these moments have occurred during my time at uni, with friends both at university and from back at home. Moments like this may seem daft at the time but looking back they're the ones that go down in history for you to remember from time to time.

For me I'm not ashamed to admit that when I think about these kind of moments I immediately think about nearly crying with happiness over a toothbrush, being surprised at the train station with Kit Kat chocolate bars and learning not to drink Jaeger bombs ever again after experiencing my first and only hangover (to date!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I like to read your comments and look at new blogs.